• How to successfully present weight-loss seminars with your local parks departments
• How this can generate private session requests
• How to have someone else pay for your advertising
• How to handle back-of-the-room sales
• How to convince attendees that they really can succeed
Maybe this can give “late-bloomers” some hope. Bob worked for years as an architectural designer, and dismissed hypnosis as a bunch of beads, incense and weird music. But he turned into a believer after using hypnosis to stop smoking, and became a hypnotist when he was 58 years old. Since that time he has hypnotized more than 4,000 people, some during private sessions, but mostly in classes and seminars such as he will be discussing in this class.