1 day Workshop Monday 10-23-2017
DrainThatPain is Pain Elimination not Pain Management. A powerful healing technique that uses conversational hypnosis and signals with the Unconscious, Conscious and Higher Self to facilitate change. Joanna Cameron believes that there is no limit as to the changes the client can make – DrainThatWhatever.
The training, which also uses volunteers and aims to have every trainee experience, practice and learn it first-hand covers:
1) Pain. Background information. The Power of Intention, the Quantum self, John Sarno
2) The PreTalk with the client. We are all energetically connected
3) Conscious and Unconscious Dissociation – setting up communication with both minds
4) The use of Metaphor and examples
5) Understanding a client’s emotional story – simplicity – relevant words, body language
6) Signaling with the Unconscious Mind
7) Negotiating and Reframing the Unconscious/Conscious Mind
8) Use of the Time Line for dissociation and getting to the Initial Sensitizing event.
9) Releasing the pain
10) Surrender and switches
11) Working with groups
12) Paperwork, marketing
All trainees will join a Facebook group where the teaching continues.