In this immersive and high-impact workshop you will explore new options for making stronger connections and becoming more innovative in your business:
• Listening – why it’s so hard and how to do it better!
• Flexibility – embracing the unknown and taking more risks (in fun ways)!
• Resilience – using failure as data and opportunity.
• Trust- deepening relationships and creating buy-in.
• Impact – understanding your own impact and how it affects others.
Ellen Schnur, owner of ImpovTalk, is a performer and professional speaker with a background in business and training. She studied at Second City, Improv Olympic and with Applied Improvisation masters. She takes the mindsets and tools of improvisation, along with the latest research and business acumen to create immersive and high-impact keynotes and workshops. “Yes, And,” it’s a LOT of fun.